oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

44 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

based on this - he's forward thinking, not shy of the physical stuff and determined on the ball. sound like the right attributes if the price is right.

I second this, also Judging by this he seems to have good composure and decision making which would fit in very well within our new approach of fast attacking football

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I'd rather have Marcus Maddison for his £2.5m buy-out clause. Great stats and been consistent across four seasons in the league. I know his release clause is £2.5m as the Peteborough chairman confirmed it on Twitter. He's also only on a one-year contract which he signed in the summer otherwise he'd have been a perfect free agent.

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

There was. A few clubs,  he doesn't want to go else way. Derby wanted him/ wants him

Think they've gone off him. Dijksteel ended being too much for them in that position. Theres a reason they forked out for Bielik

GK - Randolph / Mejias

RB - Dijksteel / Spence /

CBs - Ayala / Fry / Shotton* / Stubbs / Wood 

LB - Coulson / Bola

CMs - Clayton / Howson / Wing / McNair / Saville* / Malley 

RW - Lowe? / Johnson 

ST - Britt / Fletcher* / Gestede

LW - Browne / Tav* 

Shotton, Saville and Fletcher potentially leaving so would be needing a CB, Woody says Tav box to box CM leaving us needing LW cover but if Fletcher leaves and Boye is the replacement he can be back up striker and push for the LW starting spot 

9 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I heard the goalposts moved on Dijksteel and he ended up being a lot more expensive than originally thought? Initally was super low wages and low up front fee.

They did move when other clubs joined the bidding for him. But not drastically, the breakthrough was Friday that I alluded to in my post last week. He is a low risk high potential transfer.  If it goes through woody has had a blinder as a fair few clubs tried/ are trying for him. Woody went and met him.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Am I the only one not overly fussed on Lowe?

I don't know a great deal about him, but he plays in a position we need bodies, and he's been compared to Adomah. While that doesn't exactly get my heart racing, a similar player to Adomah in his 2013-2015 pomp would be a very solid signing.

I'd rather have him than Marvin Johnson, given a straight choice.