oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

They did move when other clubs joined the bidding for him. But not drastically, the breakthrough was Friday that I alluded to in my post last week. He is a low risk high potential transfer.  If it goes through woody has had a blinder as a fair few clubs tried/ are trying for him. Woody went and met him.

I’m surprised there wasn’t premier league clubs looking at him 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I’m surprised to be honest that we are beating all these clubs. Beat Brentford for Bola and beat Derby for Browne

The tony pulis affect, his reputation isn’t the best for these types of players so they aren’t going to buy into his style when they like to play total opposite of what he would want, only an opinion of course 

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

They did move when other clubs joined the bidding for him. But not drastically, the breakthrough was Friday that I alluded to in my post last week. He is a low risk high potential transfer.  If it goes through woody has had a blinder as a fair few clubs tried/ are trying for him. Woody went and met him.

Yeah heard that too. Was too much for what they wanted i think

17 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I'd rather have Marcus Maddison for his £2.5m buy-out clause. Great stats and been consistent across four seasons in the league. I know his release clause is £2.5m as the Peteborough chairman confirmed it on Twitter. He's also only on a one-year contract which he signed in the summer otherwise he'd have been a perfect free agent.

If it was a straight choice between Lowe and Madison, I would have Madison too.

Lowe was really good last year and had a decent season the year before that, whereas Madison over the last 3 seasons has been hugely consistent.

4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Yeah heard that too. Was too much for what they wanted i think

He turned them down flat only thing changed was some add ons.  Wage didn't even increase.  Need to get it over line as a few clubs circling 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Club pursuing Diangana and Murphy. Lad from Colchester too. Kane Vincent-Young. Used to play for Spurs. Not sure how close any are. 

Diangana on loan or permanent?

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

He turned them down flat only thing changed was some add ons.  Wage didn't even increase.  Need to get it over line as a few clubs circling 

Oh I assumed with him being here all day that it was practically done?

Just now, Will said:

Oh I assumed with him being here all day that it was practically done?

Happened to much in past with last minute snatch so until it's official never take anything for granted.

8 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Club pursuing Diangana and Murphy. Lad from Colchester too. Kane Vincent-Young. Used to play for Spurs. Not sure how close any are. 

The colchester lad is a very quick right back. With Dijksteel as well we would be well covered there. I think Dijksteel also plays cdm so may also cover Clayton as we dont really have anyone to cover him.