Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, BG93 said:

I second this, also Judging by this he seems to have good composure and decision making which would fit in very well within our new approach of fast attacking football

He looks to me like the kind of guy who will be good for an out ball when the team's under pressure, seems to fight for the ball and just make himself a nuisance on the wing. A bit like Reach when he first came into the team - didn't have a lot of end product at that time, but worked hard and tracked back well. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I think Diangana is my preferred choice, then Lowe then Murphy 

How did Murphy get on at WBA last season

I think I'd prefer permanents rather than loans, spend a year integrating these young signings and then push for promotion next year with a few loans. 

2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I think I'd prefer permanents rather than loans, spend a year integrating these young signings and then push for promotion next year with a few loans. 

Yeah Murphy's probably a better all round player than Lowe but he turned us down last season and didn't play much last season either, Lowe's had a great season and will be coming in for a few years, hungry. i just think Diangana is a cut above either of them.

• Like 1

Interesting bits and pieces coming through tbf. Hopefully it comes in to fruition! Ultimately in this wacky world anything can change. 

Quite mad to think how we had absolutely no links at all a week and a half ago ish. 

remember seeing a hammer fan saying he thought browne was better than diangana. if we get both we'll find out first hand. probably have a few hammers watching our tv games all season seeing how their young lads are doing. 

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Motd and youtube but you can tell he's a player, had a very good preseason west ham fans say too

Yeah he looks very good on YouTube, hopefully he’ll join and do well for us

Not especially helpful I know, but I saw Colchester United play against my local team (Yeovil Town) towards the end of last season. Vincent-young wasn't playing, but they pushed their full backs high and all their defenders looked comfortable on the ball. Could be useful to have a player used to playing with the ball at his feet who has been playing an expansive style. Again, this was only one game and the player wasn't even playing, but just thought someone might find it interesting.

• Like 6

So, the potential incomings are starting to be identified, but the outgoings are still a mystery. Fletcher seems to be one that rumours have as the most likely but no one else seems to be being linked With a trip down the A19.

as I remember it it was about 6 more in and 3 out that was being hinted at. If we only get 3 more in will that mean the 3 outgoings won’t happen?

its like 3 players are wanted and we got the funds ready just need their signatures, 3 others are dependent either on raising funds which would indicate they are of a higher value than the current purchases we have made either thru signing fee or high loan fee. Or 3 players need to go out as we have a surplus in those areas now, or 3 players will demand to leave if further competition arrives.

ive left off huge you cannot turn down fees for players we don’t want to sell but offer too good as when I was reading the 6 in 3 out I took it as not including outgoings we didn’t want to happen. Eg Sheffield bid £25m for Britt, so we need another incoming to replace him so 6 to 3 becomes 7 to 4.