oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

35 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

@Smoggydownsouth @Lurker 

Any word on Yearwood or have we abandoned that one? Was looking like a definite target earlier now there’s nothing, was looking forward to getting him in our midfield!

Never heard of him if I’m honest. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Possibly. Changes so much. Just know those two are the ones we want for the right 

Assume you’re talking about Murphy and Diangana? All the top guys in here saying we are definitely after Lowe. 

2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

So we arent considering adama at all ?

Wait, was it you who injured Ritchie and now on your way to nobble those ahead of Diangana so we move to the next target on our list...?

Just now, DevKWat said:

Assume you’re talking about Murphy and Diangana? All the top guys in here saying we are definitely after Lowe. 

I haven’t got the track on Lowe personally so couldn’t comment as I don’t have a clue lol

Just now, Lurker said:

Adama isn’t coming back

Wolves manager wants to make him a wing back doesn’t he? i’d imagine we couldn’t afford his wages either

Just now, chipchat said:

Steady man, don't crush LinoJo's dreams like that before making sure he's got a pint and a parmo for comfort. 

I’ve got a tuna wrap and a white twix, I’ll survive 

• Like 2