Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Had to admit I was wrong, when we were linked with jok as our manager I wanted him I think woodgate thus far has done a brilliant job and I think jok would have crippled the club with the sort of money he would have demanded.... I can’t wait for Friday and the next few years with woodgate

• Like 1

Bevington far more involved. Woody meeting possible signings to sell them his vision for the future as a club and footy style. Wants to get as close to total football as poss. If it comes off and I for one see signs in the friendlies I can see the stadium filling quickly if results are positive. That said I am more than prepared to give them this season  for it to bed in as new players take time.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So allowed to release what I needed confirming last night. All the donkey work for Boye is done but dependant on shifting a large striker both in size and wages.

Thanks for the info, are we willing to take a large cut on him due to their being no interest hopefully we won’t demand a fee and be just happy getting his wages off the books

Just now, BG93 said:

Thanks for the info, are we willing to take a large cut on him due to their being no interest hopefully we won’t demand a fee and be just happy getting his wages off the books

Its cheap and cheerful but will only happen if we move Rudy on.

9 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Its cheap and cheerful but will only happen if we move Rudy on.

Sorry mate my fault didn’t make that clear still waking up ? I meant are we willing to take the cut on Rudy ??

To sum up then,  Charlton fb is at rockliff and expected to sign today? 

Club interested in Lowe, Murphy and diaghana? How close are we to pulling any of these off? 

Boye sorted but dependent on gestede leaving. 

So refreshing to see us get the deals done as soon as possible rather than hearing ‘ wait till end of the window when the prices come down ‘ so much better being pro active and keeps the whole positivity and optimism going.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So allowed to release what I needed confirming last night. All the donkey work for Boye is done but dependant on shifting a large striker both in size and wages.

Only part of the donkey work done.... got to get rid of that asinine thirty nine! 

BTW thanks again for the info, don't know anything about Boye but hopefully he'll be a good addition.

Can we find any more players with names starting with B? 

Browne, Bola, Boye

A full side of Bs?