oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

why would you want to be buggered by a walking stick?

you have some weird fetishes!

That's not even the start of it. 

There's this device right... 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Slightly uncomfortable with the thread title Denzel would you consider changing it more towards the Enya song Orinoco Flow in that you could use "Sail away"

Not trying to be picky but we seem to be sailing close to the wind so to speak

? I HATE ENYA ?

3 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

? I HATE ENYA ?

Alan is getting on a bit, he can't take loud noises anymore, he needs calming music to keep away the dementia. 

Really hoping we get Dijksteel over the line soon. It’ll be the first time in I can’t remember how long that we’ve actually had a proper right and left back that will provide genuine width. Think Bola and him will be key to the way Woodgate wants to play if it happens. 

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing the info on Lucas Boyé lads, I personally see him as more of a striker than a winger too hopefully we can deal with Gestede ASAP. Any update on the Jamal Lowe situation if anyone is up to speed on that? 

• Like 1

Changed the title. Sorry lads, I get the pun, but as others have said, Gestede is perfectly entitled to work out the remainder of his contract with his employer, and could always stay and be a vital player this year, as unlikely as it may seem at the moment.

I did consider 'Woodgate Has his Eye on a Young Boye' for the title, but thought it probably wasn't much better. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
Just now, Tom said:

Changed the title. Sorry lads, I get the pun, but as others have said, Gestede is perfectly entitled to work out the remainder of his contract with his employer, and could always stay and be a vital player this year, as unlikely as it may seem at the moment.

I did consider 'Woodgate Has his Eye on a Young Boye' for the title, but thought it probably wasn't much better. 

Yeah probably a good idea not to choose that second title either?

I’ve just watched the usual compilation of Boyé and even that has failed to make him look any good. He looks to tall to be a winger and his first touch is questionable to say the least, almost similar to when Stuani used to be played out wide. He’s not even particularly fast either. Struggling to see what he will actually bring if I’m honest. 

2 minutes ago, CWC said:

I’ve just watched the usual compilation of Boyé and even that has failed to make him look any good. He looks to tall to be a winger and his first touch is questionable to say the least, almost similar to when Stuani used to be played out wide. He’s not even particularly fast either. Struggling to see what he will actually bring if I’m honest. 

about the same as Gestede just at a smaller cost?

I'd decided to delete that myself, but was already sorted - thanks. Good to see the mods are still super sharp on here!  :-)

Will  wouldn't have minded though. He posted something almost identical about me on FMTTM a few months back - so I'm sure he would have been OK with it.

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

To be fair I did ask Rudy nicely, I even said please.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

about the same as Gestede just at a smaller cost?

To be fair to Rudy I think he actually offers more.