Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Betamaxman said:

I'd decided to delete that myself, but was already sorted - thanks. Good to see the mods are still super sharp on here!  ?

Will  wouldn't have minded though. He posted something almost identical about me on FMTTM a few months back - so I'm sure he would have been OK with it.

???

Yet another possible hint that Fletcher may be off - the Gazette have written a piece about Woodgate bringing the average age of the team down. Wing, who is 24, is included, while Fletcher, who is younger, isn't mentioned at all.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yet another possible hint that Fletcher may be off - the Gazette have written a piece about Woodgate bringing the average age of the team down. Wing, who is 24, is included, while Fletcher, who is younger, isn't mentioned at all.

Does seem odd that he seems to be completely ignored by the Gazette.

Could we use Fletcher in a swap deal maybe? Would have to be champ/prem or foreign for him to be interested but might be why we not hearing anything about possible destinations just rumours that we helping him get his suitcase down from the loft so he doesn’t hurt himself. 

That Boye dude looks good to me. 
He has a lovely direct style and can hold up the ball.. Not a winger at all.. Like others have said, he reminds me of a misused Stuani and we all know what happened, when someone played him as a STRIKER! 

I could see him as a really good lone striker and also in a front 2 or 3 

We should be able to shift Rudy out the door, with a little help and a huge loss... May be even find him a new club and pay SOME of his wages for the remainder of the 19/20 season...

• Like 1

Am I watching a different youtube vid to everyone else as there looks to be a player in Lucas Boye. He has been compared on here to Stuani and if he turns out to be anywhere near as good as that it would be a great deal , as long as we play to his strengths of course!

Of the other rumours it is heartening to see us looking at exactly the sort of players we have been crying out for and even if it takes a season or two to get the team where we want it , the journey looks more exiting than for a few years. 

• Like 1

I hate to knock folk who do their best follow the boss’s orders and are good to have around the place, but not only economically but sporting wise it’s time that Gastede found a new club.

my heart says we should try and give him ago under Woodgate as his on paper strengths and skills are clearly an asset to us and unlike another potential incoming he has settled here and my frustrations with him on the pitch have never included lack of effort. I put his inability to jump high and win and hold a long ball down to gravity not effort.

But sadly I think from all sides a new challenge for him is best and sadly I’d want a player that could and will do what Rudy can do, and looking at the YouTube videos of that lad from Torino I think the club does too.

sometimes for whatever reason things don’t work out for players at certain clubs and for Rudy that’s here at boro, but if/when he goes I will wish him all the best and hope that for him and his new club they get the Rudy that we thought we were getting. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CWC said:

To be fair to Rudy I think he actually offers more. 

I'm not really getting the negativity towards Boye, first and foremost Gestede we want to move on because his wages are high and he hasn't even stayed fit enough to make any impact.

Boye from his YouTube, looks strong, direct and with good feet. I don't see the issue for someone who could be a small fee and small wages

Edited by SzilardNemethsCurtains

With regards to players mentioned I try to see how their attributes may fit in to teams that play the way Woodgate may want us to. Liverpool for example. I know it is just an opinion piece but the following article from a liverpool site mentioned Boye in 2016.

https://anfieldindex.com/25027/attackers-liverpool-may-target-part-three-wildcards.html

I am not convinced from youtube but his workrate may be something that is attractive.