Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

He was consistent in the 2017/18 season. Villa fans all agree he was woeful last year. All in all though I wouldn’t mind him on low wages as a squad player. 

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Would Hutton not be on really high wages though?

He might have been but we won't pay him that much. If wages reasonable would be decent addition I think

11 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Would Hutton not be on really high wages though?

If he is then that doesn't mean we have to take him on high wages.  His call at the end of the day, he's out of contract or nearing the end so needs something.  Will.l be good cover, I live in Brum and they all rave about him, obviously not a prem player bit can still do a job in the championship.  Who knows, might even be a future coach.  Very steady player I believe.

Hutton is currently unattached. And a wise old head in defence is never a bad thing, teaching the kids a few tricks, as long as wages are reasonable. Could be a great backup to the youthful Dijksteel, and means we wouldn't need Shotton at RB either.

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Just a rumour from fmttm. Some guy thinks we will sign Eze. Probably wrong, but whatever, not much else is happening at the moment

Rumour talks about Browne and Bola just following Eze - isn't accurate though.

Alan Hutton never had Adama in his pocket in the playoffs. He was simply one of the three men designated to close him down every time he had the ball. Unfortunately as was proved time and again last season, we had no plan B to cope with this.

If Rangers want Hutton, then his wage demands won't be that high. I'm fairly sure that the only reason they can afford Defoe is that Bournemouth are covering most of his wages.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I have got zero info to share today unfortunately. Hopefully something comes out as the day progresses.

I've been told Dijksteel is done, bit worrying if you haven't heard that though.