Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I don't understand why there is defeatism over other clubs having more pull than Boro.

Bristol City?  who have never done anything, ever. 

Brentford? seriously?

If they choose to spend bigger on wages, or pay higher fees, then sure, money talks, but a rich owner still has FFP to consider.

But on football pull we should blow them away.

The transfer gossip on this website is great as we near the deadline, but I reckon some folk will do themselves a mischief before long. Have a minute lads, there will be loads more twists and turns before deadline day is done.

• Like 1

As a lunch time thinker,

Were signings like Robbie Mustoe who didn’t have the biggest rep or had it been around the best YouTube video, but was solid dependable and played for us over many seasons a better signing than a player with much better profile but only played a couple of seasons at most?

Imo a player that we get in that plays many matches at a time when we can afford to replace them trumps a player that is only here for a short while, does a good job but leaves when offered an opportunity that any of us would say they and the player were right to accept?

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sorry for sounding so aggressive btw that was unintentional x

Don't worry about it haha, the confusion has been cleared up now I've seen the actual quote. Twitter and it's misleading headlines strike again ?‍♀️

• Thanks 1