Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Will said:

So who is it that the offer is still on the table to? Charlton or Dijksteel?

We have an offer on the table. Said player was allowed up to Rockcliffe to look around. Bristol City getting involved is the issue as Charlton want a bidding war

• Thanks 1
Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

We have an offer on the table. Said player was allowed up to Rockcliffe to look around. Bristol City getting involved is the issue as Charlton want a bidding war

Ok. I though Bristol had a RB already?

30 minutes ago, BoroJake said:
34 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

As I cant read everything I deal with in my normal working week... tax and money.. deadline for Dijksteel is tomorrow I am told. No more brinkmanship.. accept or reject second offer which is still on the table contrary to some outlets on social media.

So he came to rockcliffe before Charlton accepted the offer? 

This happens fairly regularly. If two teams are close to an agreement, the selling club will let the player talk to the buying club, so they can find out whether it's worth fine-tuning the smaller points of the deal.

Just now, Tom said:

This happens fairly regularly. If two teams are close to an agreement, the selling club will let the player talk to the buying club, so they can find out whether it's worth fine-tuning the smaller points of the deal.

Cheers Tom... my head hurts so appreciate you knowing how it works saves me typing your comments

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I wonder though, if he has set himself up as a limited company, will he be able to claim the travel expenses back or will MFC pay for the travel costs and simply include this in any future transfer fee valuation we set for him?  Is it possible that Charlton could pay the costs and include it in any transfer fee they demand from us?  These are the things that I'm always thinking about when it comes to transfers but I don't think anybody can help me with the answer to this conundrum ?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I wonder though, if he has set himself up as a limited company, will he be able to claim the travel expenses back or will MFC pay for the travel costs and simply include this in any future transfer fee valuation we set for him?  Is it possible that Charlton could pay the costs and include it in any transfer fee they demand from us?  These are the things that I'm always thinking about when it comes to transfers but I don't think anybody can help me with the answer to this conundrum ?

My head hurts more now....

Just now, Changing Times said:

Actually it’s quite common that players do this, that’s what caused all those tax investigations a few years ago!

28 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Don't despair guys we have a game to look forward to tomorrow!

Beat Luton with aplomb and everyone will want to sign for us

After a Martin Cranie first half header and a late goal on the counter attack from Andrew Shinnie, Luton show they have more than enough to survive in The Championship in a match which Boro never really got going despite bringing on Rudy Gestede to chase the game in the 65th minute in front of a sold out Kenilworth Road.

Woodgate takes to Instagram after the match

:spacer.png

Dijksteel goes to Bristol City for more money. Boye to Reading. Kent to Leeds. Woodgate reiterates that Adrian and Neil are working hard behind the scenes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

After a Martin Cranie first half header and a late goal on the counter attack from Andrew Shinnie, Luton show they have more than enough to survive in The Championship in a match which Boro never really got going despite bringing on Rudy Gestede to chase the game in the 65th minute in front of a sold out Kenilworth Road.

Woodgate takes to Instagram after the match

:spacer.png

Dijksteel goes to Bristol City for more money. Boye to Reading. Kent to Leeds. Woodgate reiterates that Adrian and Neil are working hard behind the scenes.

??

We get an offer accepted buy qpr for eze on deadline day, on and off deal, eze is at rockliffe, falls through because George saville couldn’t agree terms with reading. 

Last half hour of the deadline, mystery player at rockliffe!

We announce Alan Hutton.

• Haha 2