Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-transfer-latest-dijksteel-bid-16686555

Gazette claiming we still want 4 in, aren’t in for Hutton and were never serious about Lowe, but suppose they would say that 

To be fair we have never looked close to be serious about Lowe, thats only ever came from fans

Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

To be fair we have never looked close to be serious about Lowe, thats only ever came from fans

We probably saw him as too much of a risk for that price

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Tomlinho said:

Any update SDS?? You know how impatient us Smoggies are...

Think it's a Prem winger on loan. Possibly Murphy now they're getting their target it. 

Dijksteel is still on as well. Just need Charlton to confirm it. Worry is Bristol might up their bid now they've got an extra £2m on the Webster deal. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Think it's a Prem winger on loan. Possibly Murphy now they're getting their target it. 

Dijksteel is still on as well. Just need Charlton to confirm it. Worry is Bristol might up their bid now they've got an extra £2m on the Webster deal. 

Still hoping it’s Diangana over Murphy but I’ll take any right winger better than Johnson

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Still hoping it’s Diangana over Murphy but I’ll take any right winger better than Johnson

Diangana had a great game for West Ham the other day, wouldn’t be surprised to see him stay or go to somewhere like the Bundesliga 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Diangana had a great game for West Ham the other day, wouldn’t be surprised to see him stay or go to somewhere like the Bundesliga 

They've got loads of wingers/AMs so can't see him getting a game when they're all back

How much have people on here seen Djiksteel? 

There seems a lot of excitement about getting him/ worry about not getting him. I'd never heard of him until a few weeks ago, he looks ok on YouTube but nothing to get me overly excited. 

What sort of full back is he? 

3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

There seems a lot of excitement about getting him/ worry about not getting him. I'd never heard of him until a few weeks ago, he looks ok on YouTube but nothing to get me overly excited. 

Best RB in the league if we sign him. League 2 standard if we don’t

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
11 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I’ve never seen him play but according to the Charlton fans forum, he is solid defensively but his passing and crossing let him down offensively. He has decent pace. He is naturally a defensive midfielder who has been converted to a right back. It appears that he certainly has potential but needs to improve on certain areas if he is to fulfil it.  

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Cheers for the update mate.

When you say ‘waiting for Charlton to confirm it’ is that all is left to do? I heard rumours regarding personal terms etc being agreed. They playing hardball with us?