oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

31 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Purely hypothetical but would anyone accept a bid of £16m or above for Britt?

Only reason i ask is Bristol have said they want a striker before deadline and now got more funds. They bid £11m for Britt in Jan so could come back.

I honestly feel in this team Britt might hit 20 goals for first time in his career so he cud be worth more than that soon. What everyone else's thoughts?

Not going to lie I’d rip their hand off. I think we can get better and yes he gets goals but his all round game is poor and he doesn’t show up in the most crucial moments, like last night with the 2 big chances he had to finish off the game. That’s what £15m should get you in my opinion 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, DevKWat said:

Not going to lie I’d rip their hand off. I think we can get better and yes he gets goals but his all round game is poor and he doesn’t show up in the most crucial moments, like last night with the 2 big chances he had to finish off the game. That’s what £15m should get you in my opinion 

Give me a few names we could get that are better than Britt in this division, I'd love to hear who you think is better than the best goalscorer in this league over the last 4-5 seasons.

Doesn’t mean it’s definitely not going to happen but doesn’t good.

Same as if some came in and offered us what we want for Fletcher/Johnson/Saville/Shotton they all played but no doubt we’d sell

I think one of the itk's said the dead line was friday. So maybe we have moved on to the next target. Just hope it's not Hutton, I'm not against getting him as back up though. 

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

I think one of the itk's said the dead line was friday. So maybe we have moved on to the next target. 

I thought it might have been the lad from Colchester, but he plays also. Might be Hutton after all.

1 minute ago, TAPOUT said:

I thought it might have been the lad from Colchester, but he plays also. Might be Hutton after all.

Woodgate was weirdly evasive when asked about Hutton tbh.

9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Woodgate was weirdly evasive when asked about Hutton tbh.

Yeah he was. Said he would not talk about other clubs players out of respect then added i know Hutton is not with a club but rather keep that confidential too which suggests there something in it