oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

might be interesting given woodgate/keane links with Tottenham .  they are willing to let a few youngsters out on loan  this season . amonst them  are  Walker-Peters, Nkoudou and a very highly thought of CD called tanganga or something . all play in positions were seeking to fill. ( Wanyama suprisingly on that list too)

in other rumours Bristol city interested in signing a 18 yo for 7.6m  ...Noah Messengo ,a Striker

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Probably Hutton as we need cover even if we sign Dijksteel.

I would rather not get Hutton as cover. If Djiksteel signs i am happy with Howson and Djed Spence as cover.

Really dont see need in getting Hutton as a back up as it almost seems a wasted wage.

If Djiksteel does not come then getting Hutton makes sense but not as cover imo.

I dont know if this may have been answered already but someone said our analyst was at the Charlton match yesterday. If the club weren’t happy Dijksteel was playing was it just a coincidence he was there?

2 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I dont know if this may have been answered already but someone said our analyst was at the Charlton match yesterday. If the club weren’t happy Dijksteel was playing was it just a coincidence he was there?

Was a guest of Stewy D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TAPOUT said:

Surely he'd have been there because we play Blackburn in the coming weeks?

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I would rather not get Hutton as cover. If Djiksteel signs i am happy with Howson and Djed Spence as cover.

I'm not sure about Spence tbh. He looked very suspect in preseason. I think he's the sort that needs to go out and get roughed up a bit in League 1/2.

• Like 2

Been doing some translating on Twitter and there seems to be some substance to this Frey link. The Fenerbahce fans really don’t want him to go and they think our second offer is between £2-3m.  

Hutton's demands must be lowering by now which is a positive, I guess.

He really doesn't fit into what we want, and would leave us with 3 potential right-backs who will leave at the end of their contract next year with Shotton and Howson.

Still, if we can't find anyone else who fits the bill of a young, hungry player to join then it's probably better to sign Hutton than to spend a transfer fee to sign a player who's about the same level of ability as him and would want a longer contract. Neither options give us any real re-sale value but at least we can review it again in a year's time without the burden of keeping Hutton on and maybe Spence will have come on a bit in that time. A stop-gap that could help out some of the younger full-backs.

Come on, let's throw as many positives as we can at this to stop us from crying about signing Alan Hutton.

Also, 

@GeeMacGee: Also plays down a move for Anfernee Dijksteel, though admits right-back is an area to strengthen, and says that the aim is to bring in a striker before the deadline. (He was talking to BBC Radio Bristol.) #BristolCity

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

and would leave us with 3 potential right-backs 

Except none are really right backs. I do think we need a genuine Right back but if the young targets identified are not doable then its a sticking plaster for a year. Not ideal as you say but probably better than Howson or Spence.

12 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Except none are really right backs. I do think we need a genuine Right back but if the young targets identified are not doable then its a sticking plaster for a year. Not ideal as you say but probably better than Howson or Spence.

Well, Hutton is. That's what I was getting at, Hutton, Howson and Shotton will leave as I doubt we'll extend any of their contracts (unless Howson drops his wages, which I doubt, he's still clearly got it in him to play on).