oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

44 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I'm not sure about Spence tbh. He looked very suspect in preseason. I think he's the sort that needs to go out and get roughed up a bit in League 1/2.

Yeah i can see many benefits in that regarding Spence but still dont want Hutton to take up an unnecessary wage if he just coming as back up. Albeit if he very cheap then happy to have him.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Well, Hutton is. That's what I was getting at, Hutton, Howson and Shotton will leave as I doubt we'll extend any of their contracts (unless Howson drops his wages, which I doubt, he's still clearly got it in him to play on).

No, I agree with you. I would personally like us to get Dijksteel and the Colchester lad on permanents and a CB as a permanent as after this season we only have Fry under contract as a CB. But in our position stop gaps might have to be the order of the day.

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Can Hutton only play RB and LB? 

If he can play CB then he would be a very versatile back up for our defense 

Well Shotton can apparently play CB mate and I cant imagine he would be much worse than that.

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Can we do a possible swap deal Fletcher for Toney?

That sounds like an absolutely awful deal for us. Can’t see fletcher wanting to go to league 1 either