oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

11 minutes ago, Ayresome365 said:

A mate's just said Gibson's off to Watford as Burnley want us to pay 100% of his wages, or buy him outright. And that we're looking at a CM from one of the top 4's U23's. 

An attacking midfielder I assume? 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Got absolutely ruined  over the weekend at the Grand Prix so would appreciate a quick summary of what’s been going on with Boro

8 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Got absolutely ruined  over the weekend at the Grand Prix so would appreciate a quick summary of what’s been going on with Boro

We all know mate, we all know ?

Nothing much tho. AB and co have flown out this morning for a signing according to sds. Otherwise, not much!

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Ayresome365 said:

A mate's just said Gibson's off to Watford as Burnley want us to pay 100% of his wages, or buy him outright. And that we're looking at a CM from one of the top 4's U23's. 

Wouldn't mind Chong from Utd for the season.

12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

We learned that vodka is not a good breakfast substitute ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Brunners said:

fully agree with everything here - difficult to look past Leeds this year. And as you say, they're their own worst enemies, so there is always the chance they Leeds it up and bottle it. Saying that I do think this is their year for real.

If I was a Leeds fan (really glad I am not!) I would be worried about the lack of numbers in defence and up front. They had to a play a winger as fullback yesterday, their backup LB is another winger, and they really only have two CBs with any experience. If that Roofe moves they only have Bamford as an experienced forward.  They are currently a CF and CB injury away from disaster, unless they spend. They probably need 4 players to avoid a major gamble on player fitness.

I think the one thing we know is they are trying. But we are stymied by mistakes of the past re wages. We will get a few players in and will probably ship a few out. 

For me getting Fry fit and not selling him or Randolph is key.