oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

It's just such a shame that Fry got injured last season, An U21 tournament and a full pre season would have been invaluable for him and us with all the changes we are undergoing with new players and tactics. At least we know he has the abilities we are lacking. Calm, composed and a good pass.

I don't get the Frey link unless Rudy is leaving and I don't think he will. I'm hoping we are bringing in some creativity first and a right back that we sorely miss.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yes, there is no separate loan window for Championship clubs from this season.

That's right. However we can still send players on loan to League 1 and 2 up until September 2, which is a good thing, as I imagine we will have some youngsters that will go out, but we might need to take time on finding the right club for them.

Read this morning that Liverpool had sold Mignolet. I feared that they would go for someone like Randolph as a replacement, but thankfully it looks like they are signing Adrian which also makes sense as he is a free and capable bench warmer.

35 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It's just such a shame that Fry got injured last season, An U21 tournament and a full pre season would have been invaluable for him and us with all the changes we are undergoing with new players and tactics. At least we know he has the abilities we are lacking. Calm, composed and a good pass.

I don't get the Frey link unless Rudy is leaving and I don't think he will. I'm hoping we are bringing in some creativity first and a right back that we sorely miss.

I think i read this is first summer in 5yrs Fry has not been away with international team. He has plenty of experience of tournament football.

It is a shame he missed pre season as ideal scanerio would have been a full rest this summer from his injury but ready in time for a full pre season.

2 hours ago, Ayresome365 said:

A mate's just said Gibson's off to Watford as Burnley want us to pay 100% of his wages, or buy him outright. And that we're looking at a CM from one of the top 4's U23's. 

Wouldn't be an issue paying his wages seeing as he took a pay cut to join Burnley.

• Wow 2
8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Wouldn't be an issue paying his wages seeing as he took a pay cut to join Burnley.

Do you think there’s any chance of him coming back?

7 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Fingers crossed George is fit for Brentford..

Hopefully as CB has got to be George's new position as can't see him getting back in at LB now they's Coulson and Bola competing for the position