Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I will send a text and let you Gents know.

Reply was... Charlton are an absolute shambles to deal with. We thought this was agreed 3 times. Until its signed and announced by boro don't hold your breath

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Reply was... Charlton are an absolute shambles to deal with. We thought this was agreed 3 times. Until its signed and announced by boro don't hold your breath

Surely we are at a point where we tell them to do one or just sign an alternative without letting them know.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Surely we are at a point where we tell them to do one or just sign an alternative without letting them know.

Yeah no ideally we would be in a position to do that. We're desperate for him, they'd happily keep him; they have the upper hand unfortunately.

Problem with Charlton is same with Venkeys at Blackburn, more than one source has to agree, and one of those sources is notorious for being non committal, then at last minute changing their mind. 

I mean they pulled this same stunt with Aribo he had 12 months left they had bids coming in last summer said not for sale, new contract offer etc... Then he walked on a free because the wage cap's set at 5k a week by the owner so I imagine this 'new contract' CAFC fans expect him to sign he probably wont if we can offer triple Charlton's wage cap?

Can't say we're not trying we're paying more for this lad with 50 league 1 games and 12 months left than most in this league pay for fullbacks off each other. Hopefully we get clarity on this 4th bid at some point today.