oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Ligue 1/2's where to go for wingers these days I reckon, I hope we've been scouting there 

If it's costing £7m for a 19 year old with one seasons experience then I'd say the time to be looking there has passed.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Will said:

I love how players signing for us we wait until it's been announced basically to be confident they're coming here whereas one link in the press to another team results in 'he's set to join x' ?

Spot on ?

1 minute ago, unclesmog said:

They're apparently looking at someone called 'Vicky' who is rumoured to have excellent ball control.

Um, I have an aunt called Vicky who lives in Benidorm. ???

2 minutes ago, Will said:

If it's costing £7m then I'd say the time to be looking there has passed.

I imagine that's because he must be highly rated over there, Benrahma cost them £1.53m from Nice only last season

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I imagine that's because he must be highly rated over there, Benrahma cost them £1.53m from Nice only last season

But that's what I'm saying, the value isn't there anymore because teams know their value. Time to find another cheap hunting ground for talent

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

They're apparently looking at someone called 'Vicky' who is rumoured to have excellent ball control.

With the amount of razors she's pulled out you'd like to think that she's sharp in and around the box...

• Haha 6