Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Heard anything more on the Colchester lad Nunthorpered? 

Nothing since before. We will be after loads of players, just comes down to which ones bite and which ones don't. Stuff changes so quick. Right up to the wire aswell. Dijksteel getting done might put it to bed though unless they want another RWB. He can play left too. 

Christ theres a lot of wingers/ forwards in the belgian league ?.

Judging by how we are operating  You'd have to imagine they are cheap and on the younger side (under 25?)

Even that doesn't narrow it down too much ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Christ theres a lot of wingers/ forwards in the belgian league ?.

Judging by how we are operating  You'd have to imagine they are cheap and on the younger side (under 25?)

Even that doesn't narrow it down too much ?

And contract running down

14 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Dru Yearwood to Brentford we'll see how that works out in 12 months, by all accounts Woodgate liked him but as we went through pre season interest just faded I think it's because Dijksteel's a natural holding midfielder maybe he saw a 2 in 1 deal in him but I'll be interesting to see how Yearwood does.

Also the one area of the pitch we don't to spend on yet

Just now, Brunners said:

They are very uncomplimentary towards Middlesbrough. I wonder how many have ever been to the area.

It amazes me how opposition fans seem to think the entire area is awful. The players will live near Yarm and eaglescliife etc which are lovely places

Just now, BoroJake said:

It amazes me how opposition fans seem to think the entire area is awful. The players will live near Yarm and eaglescliife etc which are lovely places

Southern bias. Most of them have probably never been north of Watford.

Just now, BoroJake said:

I know so true the player be able to buy a much better house for his money than in the big city