Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, YerJokinArnya said:

Absolutely would take that if anything close to £15m. I think Dael is class but fear we might overrate him (as we were once guilty of doing to Gibbo). Painfully one-footed and I think his technical ability limits him from going for huge money. That being said, hell of a defender and would be sorely missed. 

Completely disagree, He's a very good young centre back that has played for England at every youth level. Not to mention that due to southgate's DNA project will have played how we plan to play every step of the way too!  Gibbo was very good, but Fry oozes class and I'm sure will be playing for a top team in the years to come if his development continues. (Preferably boro when we win the PL in 2 years time)?

Gibson wont be coming back unless something drastically changes. Couple of premiership clubs sniffing around now. Wants to stay in premier league.  Anyone at rockcliffe now?  

• Like 1

Ibe - Boro don't have great relationship with Bournemouth so its a tricky one. You'd also think ibe was possibly dependent on Wilson going in there.

Also Kent is not going to Leeds - they are loaning Nketiah

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Gibson wont be coming back unless something drastically changes. Couple of premiership clubs sniffing around now. Wants to stay in premier league.  Anyone at rockcliffe now?  

Why, who's there?

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Ibe - Boro don't have great relationship with Bournemouth so its a tricky one. You'd also think ibe was possibly dependent on Wilson going in there.

Also Kent is not going to Leeds - they are loaning Nketiah

Might be in the dark a bit here, but why is that? Is there actual bad blood between the clubs or just a total lack of a relationship?

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Dijksteel probably

Just now, BatteryAcidTS said:

Might be in the dark a bit here, but why is that? Is there actual bad blood between the clubs or just a total lack of a relationship?

All stems from when Bournemouth went up.  Many well have blown over by now but another small hurdle

• Like 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

Dijksteel probably

Yes he is.  But 2 more been shown around also, smoggydownsouth might be very important on Thursday lol might just be a very busy day

• Like 5