oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

hopefully he starts bagging a few and ends up brimming with confidence and scores loads. but i doubt he will, he'll do the usual, miss a few and his head will drop and we'll not see him for a few months. before he starts scoring regular again. 

You're basing this on 18 months of Tony pulis. Where we had very little attacking intent and relied on very few chances to get results. Not to mention he was constantly getting chastised by pulis in the media and getting dropped. Woody believes in him it will be refreshing to see the improvement.

• Like 2
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

£3m for a 30 year old 1 in 4 league one striker, I can't see us being that interested

Is a nice relatively cheap backup to sit on the bench if Britt does get a injury thought

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Is a nice relatively cheap backup to sit on the bench if Britt does get a injury thought

£3m isn't cheap to us anymore, rather look for a young kid from league 2 or loan a prem youngster as back up if Gestede goes

If we have £3m it surely has to go on RW

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Football insider claiming we want to hijack the Lyle Taylor deal. I can almost guarantee this isn’t true as I can’t imagine we would want to deal with Charlton anymore than we already have ?

Maybe once you start dealings with the Addicks, you become Addicted. ?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Do we have our own scouts anymore or do we just bid for whoever Brentford bids for? ?

It’s what villa did to us last summer and it worked for them. ?

• Haha 1
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

£3m isn't cheap to us anymore, rather look for a young kid from league 2 or loan a prem youngster as back up if Gestede goes

If we have £3m it surely has to go on RW

Indeed, we sold Braithwaite who's a full international with experience in major leagues for £5m, doesn't seem like great business for us this...

25 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

@Smoggydownsouth

Any news you can share with us mate?  Not about transfers, I'm just interested in how your finance meeting is progressing.

Yes mate our forecast shows we are on course to have around a 15% profit. I have asked if we can reinvest into playing staff... sorry mean staff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4