oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Remember Taylor scoring a hat-trick against us in the Ramsdens cup for Falkirk years ago and have followed him ever since, I would be pleased if we get him. We could maybe even use some of our deadwood (Gestede) as makeweight in the deal. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Desperate to know what our other wing options are if Ibe's a "no-go"

Murphy's a bit meh 

What happened to Diangana 

Gazette ruled Ibe out as 'we understand extremely unlikely' a few hours ago.

Murphy's not even a cert to go out on loan Bruce is giving Gayle a chance probably will stick Murphy on a wing because he sees Atsu central and Maxim just replaces Kennedy.

Diangana is the unknown you've got to like our chances we have one of his best friends who he came up with in Browne but who knows if he wants a loan or not.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I fear there will be a lot of disappointed people if they are hoping we are signing the likes of Gibson and Ibe. 

I don’t honestly think people are expecting it. The majority including myself are delighted with the new model we seem to be going for and Gibson and Ibe don’t really fit that. 

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Rooney’s Fees will be covered by Derby chairman selling the big car parks to the same folk that bought the ground. Quick n simple and no FFP penalties. 

Still costs money, and hes too expensive for what they value him at as a player.

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

whys every saying we need a new right winger, I recon we'll be fine with neymarvin Johnson on the wing. looked unreal against luton. 

I said before the game I fancy him to do alright vs a newly promoted left back and call me critical but that's what he was 

Had a few decent crosses, touches and that shot ofc but I want our wingers to get at players, frighten teams on the break etc 

He'll be a good squad player for us Marv but think we can do a lot better for starting 11

3 minutes ago, tmcc said:

whys every saying we need a new right winger, I recon we'll be fine with neymarvin Johnson on the wing. looked unreal against luton. 

The trouble is Johnson is the only real winger on the books as they is Tav but think he's more suited to a attacking midfielder role.

12 minutes ago, tmcc said:

I wouldn't want him as our main Winger for the season, but I think our first choice 3 will be Fletcher-Britt-Browne. I think Johnson will be making a few starts here and there but mainly appearing off the bench which will be useful this year.

Edited by Foogle

Johnson’s had one good game, that always seems to happen with players who’ve been out of the team for a while, have a good game against poor opposition and half the fans think they should be back in the team. Happened with leadbitter last season when he did well against some league 2 teams in the cup.

Law of averages says Johnson will revert to type and I’d rather not wait for that to happen and be left lacking in the wide areas (again).

• Thanks 1