Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Gazette not outright dismissing Lyle Taylor might confirm an interest there we assume Gestede replacement but we'd still lack that raw pace option up front if Taylor was all we brought in.

As Roy Hodgson gets more desperate for a striker in the next 48 hours will he turn to Britt? That's my only concern he's bidding 14 million for a Russian striker when does Roy give up and turn to domestic targets I know he wants Watkins but you never know.

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

it’s taking a while to announce Dijksteel 

You are the most jittery person I've seen on here ?

It's done, sit back and relax

29 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Personally I don’t think Derby or other clubs doing anything wrong with their business models and oblique internal sales. I blame the EFL who make rules, but then when forced to enforce them interpret them in such a way that it would be clearer and simpler not to have the rules anyway.

imo nothing worse than having a good rule then having it interpreted and enforced by those that don’t and won’t. 

I often think the whole "if you can't beat them, join them" on the Stadium sale loophole , but as you only really get 1 go at it the timing needs to be right. 

If I understand correctly the FFP measurement is based on the most recent 3 seasons. Looking at our last 3 seasons where 2 of which included parachute payments, I would suggest we are compliant.  I've nerded a bit and reckon playing this trump card (if needed) wouldn't be until the 2021/22 season (provided we've not secured promotion beforehand).   But I would guess by that time the EFL would have closed such loopholes with rule amendments. 

Just thinking out loud. 

FFP Seasons.png

Just now, RiversideRed said:

What?!? So, maybe another one or two on top of the four we want, if more players go out the club?

One or two more on top of the 2 we expect I would imagine