oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 hour ago, Dynamo Kev said:

britt really really annoys us fans, thats why people would sell him imo.

he winde's me up. that last game damn, the penna was terrible and him reaction! if we were on the same team i'd be pulling him to one side and threatening to smash his chops in for laughing and being so casual. 

then that outrageous bit of skill from browne what put britt totally clear, all he has to do all day long is use his left and its a goal, but  hits it with his right so the keeper could smother it. fair play to him for reading the pass though, showed his ability and awareness in the box then. he was all over it while the defenders stood and watched. maybe me being a lefty made it so frustrating to see.

Spot on - Frustrating and not showing remorse after... 

Typical saggitarius ?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Spot on - Frustrating and not showing remorse after... 

Typical saggitarius ?

He awkwardly smiled and looked embarassed after each penalty miss, and we were still winning at the time of both.

They were atrocious penalties, but I don't really need to see him breaking down sobbing to prove he regrets missing, and I'm sure the reaction would have been different if they appeared more costly at the time.

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

He looked very embarrassed, I never saw him laugh - he had a grimace on his face, I'm not sure what else you want him to do?

Yep, at no point did I see him laugh. People are just making *** up at this stage,

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

He looked very embarrassed, I never saw him laugh - he had a grimace on his face, I'm not sure what else you want him to do?

He needs to break down crying on the pitch to show that he truly loves the club!!?

Just now, CallumTS17 said:

Britt could get 20+ goals this season and there's a good chance he will if we're creating more chances and attacking more and you'll still have fans slating him.

Our fans just don’t like laid back players, never have never will. Bamford, Downing, Mikel, even back to yakubu and viduka were never overly taken to by fans considering their talent, Britt falls into that category, replace him with a headless chicken 1 in 5 striker and they will love him.

• Like 3

Fan's will slate him because he continuously misses good chances, he will definitely score goals because of his movement and instincts as others have alluded to, but just because he will score goals doesn't make him exempt of critism. His overall game will always have question marks but he's in the team to finish the chances we make and he doesn't always do it.

The penalty on Friday was absolutely woeful, he would have gotten away with it had we won, but every single person involved in that game and all us fans know that if he scores, we win. Britt himself knows that and he HAS to hit the target, if the keeper makes a save then fair play, but to completely blaze it over the bar was shocking and he deserves the flack he got for it. 

He's still our best forward and massively important, but people can't expect him to not get slated when he's making massive mistakes, its no different to a keeper howler or a defensive error in which the players involved would get rinsed. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Thought we'd hear more names, or be closer to a few more as we close in on less than 48 hours left in the market.

@Smoggydownsouth from how I took his post earlier said there could maybe be as many as 5 or 6 if we can manage to get players out so a couple at least must be close. Could be wrong on how I interpreted it so don’t hold me to that 

7 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Our fans just don’t like laid back players, never have never will. Bamford, Downing, Mikel, even back to yakubu and viduka were never overly taken to by fans considering their talent, Britt falls into that category, replace him with a headless chicken 1 in 5 striker and they will love him.

I saw a boro fan the other week say we should have built a side around Tuncay

sad hank hill GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DevKWat said:

@Smoggydownsouth from how I took his post earlier said there could maybe be as many as 5 or 6 if we can manage to get players out so a couple at least must be close 

I know but it's just typical Boro of the past few seasons, leaving it till last minute and things not happening. Would be nice if we could have Dijksteel and another one or two in before Deadline Day.