Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dijksteel is done, no idea why the club are delaying announcing it.

#SocialMediaAnnouncements #ForTheClicks #Hashtag

Say this every time. They don't need to rush, they'll put it out when their social media people think it's best. It's done, that's all the rest of the people at the club need care about.

Seem to be a lot of boro fans wanting Lyle Taylor on twitter 

Am i crazy or is it insane to be drawn into a bidding war with Brentford for a striker who's 30 before the season ends and has a 1 in 4 record in League 1. £3m is the quoted price and with Charlton's owners it'd end up more anyways for a player with no resale value, we only play 1 striker in a 4-3-3 and both Britt and Fletcher are better imo. Much rather use the money on a winger and go for a young prem striker on loan if we do offload Gestede i.e Troy Parrott, Sam Surridge was decent in league 2 he's only 20 from Bournemouth, there'll be loads we could get as a cheap 3rd choice

Haven't heard anything about Britt btw, I'm fairly confident both him and Fry will still be Boro players come 5pm Thursday.

Dijksteel announcement is probably being delayed until people finish work etc. Makes sense now I think about it.

Could be holding off on Lyle Taylor until Dijksteel is official although Charlton's owner doesn't give a *** about the fans so I doubt it would affect anything.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Haven't heard anything about Britt btw, I'm fairly confident both him and Fry will still be Boro players come 5pm Thursday.

Dijksteel announcement is probably being delayed until people finish work etc. Makes sense now I think about it.

But I've been in work waiting all day, who even does work at work anywho?!

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Football insider claiming we want to hijack the Lyle Taylor deal. I can almost guarantee this isn’t true as I can’t imagine we would want to deal with Charlton anymore than we already have ?

Lyle Taylor's agency is Boro based SMI International. 

Plenty of current and ex boro players on their books including Woodgate if I'm not mistaken. 

Maybe gives us some leverage.

17 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Am i crazy or is it insane to be drawn into a bidding war with Brentford for a striker who's 30 before the season ends and has a 1 in 4 record in League 1. £3m is the quoted price and with Charlton's owners it'd end up more anyways for a player with no resale value, we only play 1 striker in a 4-3-3 and both Britt and Fletcher are better imo. Much rather use the money on a winger and go for a young prem striker on loan if we do offload Gestede i.e Troy Parrott, Sam Surridge was decent in league 2 he's only 20 from Bournemouth, there'll be loads we could get as a cheap 3rd choice

Sam Surridge just gone to Swansea

17 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Really excited by recent signings,of all the strikers linked would love to sign Michael Frey,think he could knit things together nicely....not sure it's a goer though.