Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Interesting move, haven’t seen much of Fleetwood Town, but if this is true it’s not only a winger being targeted, but it shows now what our business model no longer can afford huge wages/signing fee and our scouts are being focused in these areas.

I have to say I think for us it’s a sensible move we need financial stability and to build a squad for a promotion push.

only thing I don’t want to see is the selling of the assets the squad has and replacing them with untested players, that tome would be a bad move and one that would even if false paint us as a club with no ambition.

Just now, DevKWat said:

I’m all for developing young players but starting to feel like we need to move away from going after League 1 players now if it ends up being true 

Yeah kind of agree. Not exactly impressed by his stats in League 1. We’ve already signed one winger with only league 1 experience. Would like something a bit more. 

• Like 1