Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

He still gets info...he has friends in high places.

Really? I always thought he was just guessing and saying things that could be understood multiple ways. I haven’t once thought of him as someone who genuinely had info. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Really? I always thought he was just guessing and saying things that could be understood multiple ways. I haven’t once thought of him as someone who genuinely had info. 

He shared some of his sources with me in the past and I promise you SDS is right, he definitely has friends in high places.

47 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I really, REALLY hope this blows up in Derby's stupid stadium copying faces.

Of course it will, he has been past it many years, plus what motivation does he have to play for derby?

paying someone 80k puts massive pressure to get promoted too, they will be in a worse position than us if they don’t go up. 

At least 5 strikers in this league I would have over him

46 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

The lack of any announcement of Dijksteel and the rumours of others being shown around Rockcliffe would suggest a multiple unveiling tomrrow.

This gets suggested every now and again, but I don't think I've ever seen a multiple unveiling. Certainly not for many years. A big part of the announcements these days is the social media buzz that it generates, so having a separate tweet/post for every signing makes far more sense than just saying "Boro are delight to announce the signing X, Y and Z"

1 minute ago, Tom said:

This gets suggested every now and again, but I don't think I've ever seen a multiple unveiling. Certainly not for many years. A big part of the announcements these days is the social media buzz that it generates, so having a separate tweet/post for every signing makes far more sense than just saying "Boro are delight to announce the signing X, Y and Z"

Didn't we announce like 4 at once in the karanka days?

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

That's probably partly because he also makes stuff up for a laugh, by his own admission. But it's very obvious when he does that, and when he's passing along genuine info.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Didn't we announce like 4 at once in the karanka days?

We anoounced Rhodes, Ramirez and De Sart within about 40 minutes of each other, but I still believe the announcements were all separate. And presumably it was because they all signed so close to the wire.

• Like 1
Just now, Tom said:

We anoounced Rhodes, Ramirez and De Sart within about 40 minutes of each other, but I still believe the announcements were all separate. And obviously it was party because they all signed so close to the wire.

Woah, I think you're missing Kike Sola from that list, Tom.

• Like 1