Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Hi, Been out all day in the lakes with no signal. By the page count it seems it’s been a busy day.

can someone kindly inform me on all the info from today including links and what looks likely?

thanks in advance!

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

According to that forum, we're offering Dijksteel 10x his current wage. I wouldn't believe anything they post.

Redhenry seems to be their ITK guy though and stuff he's posted matches what i've heard.

I mean, we could well be offering him 10 times his Charlton wage. FM have him down as on about £820 a week.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

According to that forum, we're offering Dijksteel 10x his current wage. I wouldn't believe anything they post.

Redhenry seems to be their ITK guy though and stuff he's posted matches what i've heard.

Red Henry was the one who said 10x wage. Someone earlier said 50k to 500k a year

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Redhenry seems to be their ITK guy though and stuff he's posted matches what i've heard, apart from his salary being 10x his current one.

Charlton have a really small internal wage cap, and it's likely he's only on around 1k a week. We could well be offering 10k potentially.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, smudgemfc89 said:

That's the photo from Charlton forum ?

Screenshot_20190806_192629.jpg

I didn’t know he was friends with akinfenwa. I always wanted to see that beast in a boro shirt. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Charlton have a really small internal wage cap, and it's likely he's only on around 1k a week. We could well be offering 10k potentially.

I can see us offering £8k minimum. He's coming in as undoubtedly the first choice out-and-out right-back, he'll almost certainly take the #2. It's still a drastically reduced wage for what we would probably have paid for a first choice right-back even a year ago but it's a pretty dramatic increase for the lad himself to get paid that much. His current contract at Charlton was pretty much his first proper contract after signing from the Nike academy a year earlier, he hadn't even played for them when he signed it, it won't have been much money at all. I'm really not going to be shocked to hear it's about 10 times his current wage.

• Like 2