Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

OMG thank you for breaking this photo that was posted on here nearly an hour ago!

Too busy eating tea my bad. Less of the sarcasm wasnt as if I was doing a Jim white and stopping people in their cars leaving work to tell them ey ?

20 minutes ago, BatteryAcidTS said:

The idea of bringing in another striker really does get my *** a bit nippy that Britts off, but in retrospect, I'm more thankful that it looks nailed on that Randolph is staying tbh

A poster on FMTTM has just put up a link to the club shop and it turns out that you can no longer buy a shirt with his name on it. His name is there but greyed out and not active. Coincidence? 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

whats even stranger is on the club website they have stopped you selecting britts name as a shirt personalisation. 

hes leaving for big money isnt he. 

https://www.mfcofficialdirect.co.uk/kits/home-kit/adult/4697_19-adult-ss-home-shirt.html

That may be due to the 11 character limit on regular personalised names, too. Assombalonga is 12.

Not sure on the shirt stuff but until Palace sign the 15 million pound striker they're desperate for we should all be worried the Russian bid got rejected that leaves Augustin and Watkins as 'concrete' links. I doubt Brentford sell Watkins for 15 and Augustin's apparently a bit of a tangle how long before Roy gets desperate and comes knocking?

Even Villa are looking for another striker...