Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Palace are fairly easy to deal with though. They somehow paid about 12 million for Sørloth when everyone who has actually watched him knew he was a 2 million player at best. The danish team he played for are just very good at negotiating and palace are complete duds. I’d expect 20 million minimum. 

I mean it's not hard to work out time's running out Roy wants 4 players he has 3 listed all in the exact budget we'd take for Britt as the clock ticks I assume he'll look at Britt because he needs goals from a striker badly.

It's all speculation as of now anyway but if little old me has looked at Roy struggling to get a striker for 15 million I'd guess we have some kind of non league 1 striker contingency lined up if he does leave?

Be gutted to lose Britt especially now he’s got a manager who backs him and a coach who could help him become better. 

If he is off i hope we fleece someone and get a lot more than we paid for him. Scary thought that he’s our only saleable striker.