oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

One of the ITK's said in the summer that the objective is to balance the books and avoid relegation. 

Selling Britt will certainly put the club in a better financial position and I don't think it'll lead to relegation. 

It makes sense to sell if that information was correct. 

I thought the Mission Statement was we were going to Smash the League.

so selling our top players, having just a little over 24hrs to replace them means to me that either we got a very cunning plan or Gibson hasn’t been backing up his own mission brief.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I can't stand the fact we paid Pulis all this money and let him spend precious money and waste it and now we are paying the price. Yes its not all Pulis fault because we spent a tonne during Monks reign but still pees me off. 7m for the future club captain Saville.... 7m Flint. 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Even if we got Gibson back?

Would prefer to keep Fry over getting Gibbo back. Fry has, I believe, more potential and Gibson has hardly played in the past year. 

Will be particularly annoyed if Fry goes to Burnley  - they have already wrecked one of our defenders, and I don't want them to have another even if it means we get the first defender back.

Think I'd sooner lose Fry, with Gibson coming back, than Assombalonga at this moment.

If we'd got our money back for Britt earlier in the window, fair enough, but there's 1 day and 18 hours left to sign a replacement that will no doubt be significantly worse.

As I wrote earlier. What if Bausor and Bevington actually went to Belgium to close a deal on samatta and already have Kent or Ibe lined up but all that is dependent on selling Britt. I would totally get on board with samatta and a proven winger. 

• Like 2

Britt was granted leave from training by the club though there have been 2 formal bids... both rejected but latest was 12mil. 

Burnley back In for Dael 11mil plus a player.. rejected but club are expecting to have to make tough decisions tomorrow and Thursday.

Murphy not happening due to wages that we would have to pay..

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

Diagana a no go currently.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Britt was granted leave from training by the club though there have been 2 formal bids... both rejected but latest was 12mil. 

Burnley back In for Dael 11mil plus a player.. rejected but club are expecting to have to make tough decisions tomorrow and Thursday.

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

This is much less doom and gloom than I thought it would be. The club seem to be a lot more switched on this window and aren't allowing themselves to get bent over a barrel and sell players for *** fees.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

Tough decisions on just fry? Or both him and britt?

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

shortage of good news then, what about the 2 players supposedly at Rockcliffe today.