Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Tomlinho said:

I just can’t see us using a 10 this season, things may change if Britt goes mind you 

We'd have to get rid of at least 2 of the CMs as well then, there's no point having Howson, Clayton, Wing, McNair, Saville and Tavernier competing for 2 places.

• Like 1

I’m not too fussed about Britt going, He’s not the right type of striker to play in the new system, he hardly touched the ball on Friday, we could get someone as good for less than £4m, I’m my opinion. If we can get 12 for him, we are laughing. 

• Like 5
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m not too fussed about Britt going, He’s not the right type of striker to play in the new system, he hardly touched the ball on Friday, we could get someone as good for less than £4m, I’m my opinion. If we can get 12 for him, we are laughing. 

thank god you're not running the team.

• Like 2

"Britt is my number 9"

"Dael Fry will be a future captain"

Looking back at it it makes it look like Woody has been revving the prices of them up over the last few days. 

Added to that we have a new LB and utilising friend as a CB. Seems like it's been on the cards ?

I mean personally I don't think there's nefarious scheming going on with the Dijksteel announcement, let's see what tomorrow brings I'm guessing clarity to alot of this speculation.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tomlinho said:

I just can’t see us using a 10 this season, things may change if Britt goes mind you 

Well I would agree, except that Woody said himself he wants a number 10. Maybe his preferred formation is 4-2-3-1 but he hasn't got the players to play it right now?

• Like 1
Just now, Jamie-H said:

I mean personally I don't think there's nefarious scheming going on with Dijksteel, let's see what tomorrow brings I'm guessing clarity?

Club has more important things to worry about than announcing Dijksteel, don't worry about that one, it's done.