oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

"Britt is my number 9"

"Dael Fry will be a future captain"

Looking back at it it makes it look like Woody has been revving the prices of them up over the last few days. 

Added to that we have a new LB and utilising friend as a CB. Seems like it's been on the cards ?

Come to think of it, sounds about right, to squeeze the most out of potential club's. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, BoroMart said:

Well I would agree, except that Woody said himself he wants a number 10. Maybe his preferred formation is 4-2-3-1 but he hasn't got the players to play it right now?

It's not, it's 4-3-3. He's said as much himself.

1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

"Britt is my number 9"

"Dael Fry will be a future captain"

Looking back at it it makes it look like Woody has been revving the prices of them up over the last few days. 

Added to that we have a new LB and utilising friend as a CB. Seems like it's been on the cards ?

I mean, sure, that might drag the cost up a little. But I don't think that's why he did it. I think he wants to keep both the players and will not be in some kind of cahoots with the club to get rid of them for the best value right now. Bear in mind him and Keane both want to get promoted this year, even if we can all accept it's an unrealistic goal. I don't think they want to sell their best players.

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m not too fussed about Britt going, He’s not the right type of striker to play in the new system, he hardly touched the ball on Friday, we could get someone as good for less than £4m, I’m my opinion. If we can get 12 for him, we are laughing. 

You're nuts if you think we can get someone as good for less than £4mill, like it's that easy

• Like 2

What on Earth is happening? We’ve gone from a really promising end to the window to now potential capitulation. Dijksteel still hasn’t been confirmed and apparently our number 9 has missed training today but is instead in a spa. Have I missed anything? 

Pretty worrying if the club decide to sell off Britt and or Fry at this stage of the window. Will not find a replacement half as good as Britt, and with as much potential as Fry for the low price low risk ethos were trying to implement. If they do sell them, would put a massive dampener on the window. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Turn down £12m and £40k/week wage off the books but contemplate selling Fry. I really do not get it.

Been locked out of the site for 30 mins then get on to read all this !.....not good,I did used to rate Vydra but that was 4 seasons ago.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I mean, sure, that might drag the cost up a little. But I don't think that's why he did it. I think he wants to keep both the players and will not be in some kind of cahoots with the club to get rid of them for the best value right now. Bear in mind him and Keane both want to get promoted this year, even if we can all accept it's an unrealistic goal. I don't think they want to sell their best players.

That’s why he said Britt can take the next penalty, he knew then it was a false promise he didn’t have to keep 

• Haha 1