Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Agree that Britt is natural finisher.....but how many goals does he cost us by not being willing to assist ,,,,a 10 goal a season guy who is willing to set up his strike partner could be just as effective....but it is what it is

he is only a natural finisher from the 6 yard box. First season he only scored 4 goals in open play that were not 6 yard tap ins, it was a couple more the following season, but still not exactly prolific.  Of course it's a skill to find the space to finish there, but if you need to be there to score, then you can can't get involved in the high press, because it often means you need to press the fullbacks. You can't be out wide pressing AND in the box for your 3 yard tap in.

• Like 2
Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Kike scored 13 goals in 2 years and Stuani scored 7 goals in his championship season (albeit misused on the wing)

Yet they both played in a team that got promoted. 

Just now, Youngy228 said:

I still think 15 million is an acceptable price 

No sorry it’s impossible to be happy with a price below Webster’s now. He’s already better and 3 years younger. There’s no excuse selling him for less in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I still think 15 million is an acceptable price 

Depends on the add ons, if Fry went to Leicester them we'd have far more chance of getting the add on activated.