Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Duvel said:

It's ok though, Gibson, Bevington and Bausor have a cunning plan.

We're going to start buying good players this season.

TBF I think the one positive we can say about our signings so far is that if they don't make it, at least we've not spunked tons of money bringing them in. And we won't be spending a whole lot more on wages either. They're the right kind of signings who could indeed be just as useless to us over time.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TeesvilleMonsoon said:

I hope so cus ive just had a stroke i think

Only allowed a certain amount of letters when ordering online!

I find the concept of selling Fry and keeping Britt nonsensical, certainly for the fees talked about. A lot fo rumours and nonsense occur during the transfer period, and I'm hoping this is one of them.

Remember we need to sort ourselves out for FFP. So15mill for Britt, against an amortised 3.75m fee in this financial year and 1.75m in wage reduction = 6.5 reduction in costs from a FFP perspective + whatever portion of 15m fee we got up front. That sale alone could put us back on the straight as far as FFP goes.

Fry wouldn't do that. There is no amortised fee on our books, just his wage cost which must be a 1/4 of Britts, because a) he isn't a striker, and b) he's only a kid.

The fee to sell Fry would surely need to be astronomical, something mad like 25+m and mostly up front to have a strong impact on our FFP AND we would still need to get Britt off our books in 12m, with 1 year on his contract, if we don't go up.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

Out:

Britt - 14m

Fry - 15m + Gibson 

Shotton - 3m?

In:

Gibson (Fry Deal)

Eze - 8m

McKenna - 7m

Kent - 4m plus add-ons

Dijksteel - 2m (pretty much confirmed already)

Striker (Frey/Samatta) - 4/5m? - cheeky punt for Paddy even at the 10m Leeds never paid us last season ??

I think that lowers the wage bill a bit and also makes us a bit of coin in transfer fees. I'd love to keep Fry and Britt but if we cant and it helps us flesh out the squad it may not be a total disaster!

Seen SDS say it's not Gibbo included in the part ex. If that's the case would hope it was Vydra to play as a false 9 and we will need to buy another CB instead of another striker

We get Michael Frey I'm OK

• Like 1