Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Scoring goals isn’t the only part of being a striker though. It’s a big part, obviously. But would you prefer a striker who scores 20 but the rest of the team only scores 10 between them or a striker who only scores 10 but the rest of the team scores 30 between them?

Britt is a great goal scorer, yes and those can be hard to find. But let’s face it, the rest of his game is pretty poor. 

I know I keep bringing it back to him but, in my opinion, Firmino is one of the best strikers in the PL. He doesn’t score as many as some of the other big strikers in the PL but his movement, hold up play, link up play and work rate allows Salah and Mane the space and opportunities to score the numbers that they are currently scoring. 

Liverpool are Chapions league winners with probably the best front three on the planet and are one of  the best clubs sides in the world so yes you are right Firminio is better than Britt - so back to reality at Middlesbrough who finished 7th in the Championship. 

BTW the rest of the team only scoring ten has nothing to with Britt. 

Out of curiosity - where are our championship salah and mane coming from to play alo g side our new firmino? 

Edited by Randy Sandwich
4 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Liverpool are Chapions league winners with probably the best front three on the planet and are one of  the best clubs sides in the world so yes you are right Firminio is better than Britt - so back to reality at Middlesbrough who finished 7th in the Championship. 

BTW the rest of the team only scoring ten has nothing to with Britt. 

but a whole lot to do with pulis. britt for the majority was the only player in positions to score on a regular basis anyway.  saying he did well to score so many goals in a pulis team is also a pointless argument. in an attacking side the goals would be shared about more. not necessarily equaling more for britt.

he should have had a hat-trick on Friday night. but he missed a penna and a absolute sitter. he cost us 2 points. i'll be glad to see the back of him personally. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

he should have had a hat-trick on Friday night. but he missed a penna and a absolute sitter. he cost us 2 points. i'll be glad to see the back of him personally. 

Get. In. The. Sea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

"Dijksteel, who played for Charlton in their opening day win at Blackburn when he made a vital goal-line clearance"

Didn't this result in an own goal ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"Dijksteel, who played for Charlton in their opening day win at Blackburn when he made a vital goal-line clearance, will train with his new team-mates for the first time on Wednesday."

The Official statement fails to highlight the fact that the goal-line clearance resulted in an own goal ??

Just now, Barnaby said:

I'd be happy with Frey

I think Frey looks good with link up play, it just doesn’t look like he gets many goals and i’m Not sure other players will score enough