oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

no he was in on goal from slightly the right side facing the goal.

The keeper was out extremely quick and he tried to round him. He was right of the goal but his run took him from there to the centre of the box trying to take the keeper out of the equation. You do realise that keepers can play a blinder aswell don't you? It was just very good keeping.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

back to the britt bashing now he's leaving. he was lucky to score at all but should have scored 3. hes a spud. crystal palace fans will be absolutely gutted when they see how bad he is first hand.

It's your opinion and you're entitled to it, as is Roy Hodgson who is apparently ready to spend 13mil on him - I know who's opinion I respect more. 

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

no i expect a striker to hit the target with a free shot from the penalty spot, i also expect a so called poacher to actually score from a one on one 6 yards out. 

Every single time - is that what you expect? 

2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Woodgate press conference at 4.  Although I doubt we will hear anything other than generic comments re transfers!

Where you seen this? Unusual for a press conf on a Tuesday 

1 minute ago, Randy Sandwich said:

It's your opinion and you're entitled to it, as is Roy Hodgson who is apparently ready to spend 13mil on him - I know who's opinion I respect more. 

I can almost guarantee that Kev is being sarcastic in his post 

Unfortunately we are a selling club and we are not a team which financially can afford to turn it down if reported as true. 

Can we replace someone like Britt? Absolutely. Would we rather keep him? Obviously. 

But, we should look at the money that selling him could go and be spent elsewhere. If we sold Britt but brought in another striker and Ryan Kent then it would be worth it, just about. 

Each person has their own views on Britt, I think hes pretty wasteful for his price tag but he is still a good goal scorer for the championship never the less. 

If selling him could bring more balance to the team then I'm all for it. Likewise with Fry. 

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Where you seen this? Unusual for a press conf on a Tuesday 

You had a bit too much to drink last night? It's definitely Wednesday today! (which granted is still unusual)

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Will said:

What's this other chance that Britt apparently missed? Genuinely don't remember it

He got the ball on the half way line, he then turned his man and leaving him for dead, then playing an intricate triangle pass with Mane and Salah dipped his shoulder and curled a shot from outside the box which hit the bar, he then chested the rebound down and tried to delicately chip the oncoming keeper but it was cleared off the line.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I can almost guarantee that Kev is being sarcastic in his post 

Really? Sarcasm is my bag and I'm pretty sure he's serious - I didn't see a hint of sarcasm or even football knowledge myself. Not that I'm Statto. 

1 minute ago, Cormick said:

Just ordered my Assombalonga shirt online, so all this I can't order the shirt because he is leaving is a load of bull.

You definitely couldn't order it online yesterday mate.

look, if britt puts that penna in its game over, he missed a couple more chances to. i dont like him because i think he is utter ***, no one is going to change my mind. i'm actually buzzing hes leaving (hopefully) after initially being worried about our best striker going. we will have a better striker lined up. i have faith in woody. he knows the score.

• Confused 1