Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Why do we need another striker? I really don’t understand why people think we will be bringing another one in

Well if you are playing Assombalonga and Fletcher to start a match, that only leaves Gestede on the bench. Not much of an option! 

Just now, BoroJake said:

Why do we need another striker? I really don’t understand why people think we will be bringing another one in

I think it’s because the rumours are we are cancelling Gestede’s contract, so need to replace him, 

The Brixit Saga means that we might need to replace our first choice striker, and our back ups are not universally praised for their striking abilities.

4 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Also I do hope the club are looking in to our partnership with 32red following the Derby stuff.  Not very cool at all. 

I think the 32 Red multiple sponsorship deals and preferred client views is an issue for the EFL rather than Boro. 

Not that boro shouldn’t wonder why their main shirt sponsor is also main sponsor of our rivals, but we were not the first to take the gold of 32Red so I can assume boro happy just to get the most gold for shirt rights.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well if you are playing Assombalonga and Fletcher to start a match, that only leaves Gestede on the bench. Not much of an option! 

I thought walker might get a chance. Fletcher might not start either if we get a couple of wingers in

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

QPR selling Luongo - possibly as a space for Sav

I have a QPR supporting mate who says they're shifting high earners who don't want to be there anymore. Not sure if its specifically opening a space or just clearing wages in general.

• Like 1
Just now, smudgemfc89 said:

What stuff? 

32Red apparently paying half of his wages. He's wearing the number 32. They announced it on their Twitter as if he'd also signed for them. Ugly side of modern football infiltrating the Championship too!

4 minutes ago, YerJokinArnya said:

32Red apparently paying half of his wages. He's wearing the number 32. They announced it on their Twitter as if he'd also signed for them. Ugly side of modern football infiltrating the Championship too!

If it’s ok by the EFL then we got to get on with it, but I think all the other clubs with that sponsor may now have something to think about.

non of them will be contractually able to remove them from the shirts without a financial penalty but think both 32 and Derby will now be stuck with each other as it will only be a certain type of club hierarchy that will deal with them again.

or will clubs now think that’s a good business plan, why don’t we try it...