oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

5 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

It might be that over the 3 year profit and sustainability rules we are fine. But for this coming year (19/20) we need to get our operating loss below £13 Million or face fines/point deductions etc...

Is that the case? I thought it was just done on an average basis over a 3 year period?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Will said:

Is that the case? I thought it was just done on an average basis over a 3 year period?

I thought so too. At no point do they look at a single year do they? Always 3 rolling years.

26 minutes ago, alexutb said:

@Denzel Zanzibar feel like the forum title is a bit dramatic... Britt's name can now be chosen on a shirt, pretty much the sole source of the whole rumour/panic. no need to further fuel the flame.

Well firstly welcome to the forum alexutb and the thread title is down to me and not Denzel.

Titles come and go depending on the strength of current speculation/rumour/hearsay and this one will not last too long of that I am certain.

Indeed it could read Summer Transfer and Rumours - welcome to alexutb:classic_biggrin: 

12 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Anyone know if Britt is in training today? It didn’t look like he was in the video posted a few minutes ago. Think someone mentioned he was there today on here though

I'll take SDS's word for it that he was there and there was a full house, but odd I couldn't see him either in a 5min video, and I seemed to see everyone else!

Just now, juninho9 said:

I'll take SDS's word for it that he was there and there was a full house, but odd I couldn't see him either in a 5min video, and I seemed to see everyone else!

Yeah I didn’t see him at all.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

Yes, you can get punished for both. Birmingham got punished for their 3 year period I believe. But there are punishments in place for each individual year too as far as I can tell.

3 minutes ago, juninho9 said:

Probably just got diarrhea?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Adamjr9 said:

For anyone wondering, Britt was in training today but he was training by himself and not with the rest of the squad ?

could be a 'special' session due to his AFCON commitments 

Just now, Adamjr9 said:

For anyone wondering, Britt was in training today but he was training by himself and not with the rest of the squad ?

Not exactly encouraging, see that a lot with players on their way out.

Hopefully it's just that he's picked up a knock.

3 hours ago, Randy Sandwich said:

The Firmino role? As in how Firmino plays and Britt doesn't--but its not comparing? Also he was comparing the interchanging with Mane and Salah which contributes to their huge goal tally - who's Britss Mane and Salah? Is also what I said. 

I can defend who I like, the only player never to miss a penalty is Yaya Troure, that's it, yes I wanted him to score but for first game of season with an incomplete squad I was happy. 

Well saying Britt plays as a poacher and doesn't get involved in build up play and saying he would prefer somebody in the "Firmino role" who will drop deeper and get involved and bring others into play isnt a comparison at all. Its clearly a distinction between two different roles and which he would prefer in the team, not which player is better at their role. 

Also, I said miss the target when taking a penalty, if the keeper makes a save then fair enough, but missing the target is as I said, woeful. Regardless of whether its Firmino, Messi, Britt or either of us for that matter. 

4 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

For anyone wondering, Britt was in training today but he was training by himself and not with the rest of the squad. I don’t know the reason for this

Wasn't something similar said about Braithwaite just before he left?