Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

For anyone wondering, Britt was in training today but he was training by himself and not with the rest of the squad. I don’t know the reason for this

I think Lurker or raf said he was actually there yesterday, but in the physio room.. might suggest he's got a knock and is doing no-contact light training.

2 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Were both on free’s I thought, ?

still think Braithwaite last player we actually bought.

Ah yes, both frees. Actual cash, we dished out a good £10m for Braithwaite yeah

I’m trying hard to remember who was the first foreign player from abroad I remember us buying and I’m not sure as when I try to think Jan Fjortofft springs into my head doing the airplane and I know we bought him from Swindon Town.

if I had to guess for me it was Juninho but probably wrong,

i started watching boro in 1984 so that’s my starting point, but cannot think of anyone from abroad pre Robson tho.

6 minutes ago, juninho9 said:

Ah yes, both frees. Actual cash, we dished out a good £10m for Braithwaite yeah

Mind you as most players seem to be their own individual company based in exotic climes, it could be yesterday with DiijkSteel. Charlton foreign to me but not exotic tho. ?

3 minutes ago, Naisby said:

I’m trying hard to remember who was the first foreign player from abroad I remember us buying and I’m not sure as when I try to think Jan Fjortofft springs into my head doing the airplane and I know we bought him from Swindon Town.

if I had to guess for me it was Juninho but probably wrong,

i started watching boro in 1984 so that’s my starting point, but cannot think of anyone from abroad pre Robson tho.

The 1 I can think of is Jaime Moreno? 

5 minutes ago, tmcc said:

heard boro have looked at Portsmouth winger Ronan Curtis. anybody ITK heard anything more about this?

Heard his name mentioned earlier in the window.