Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

In what position do we need another signing though? If that 1 signing is a winger I think the squad looks in good nick.

So you'll be expecting us to challenge for promotion then?

7 minutes ago, Will said:

Try DTVMovements. It's a private jet which is then being taken to Split (Croatia) only an hour after landing. I find it hard to believe there wasn't an easier route from Genoa to Split than via Teesside.

It could be going to split to pick up another client, I know a private jet pilot and rich people use these things like we use taxis. At the same time god knows why anyone would want to come from Genoa to Teesside!

2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Ayala, Fry, Shotton, Friend, McNair, Wood, Stubbs and even Dijksteel has played there. Think we have depth there. 

Agreed. With Howson moving back to midfield it frees McNair to cover at CB and I'd like to see Wood given a proper run out.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Was anything mentioned on outgoings? Literally heard nothing today 

From the sounds of it we aren’t expecting anyone to leave right now except youth players on loan

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Only said something regarding ‘keeping most of his players’ - apart from that nothing.

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Was asked and said he was happy with the squad, but things can change overnight. Very little said to be honest. Cards close to the chest on that front.

• Like 1

Personally think Britt is much more likely to go than Fry. Fry has a much larger potential fee in the future and Palace will have a war chest if Zaha now goes after his transfer request. They’ve just bid £23m for a Russian striker I’ve never even heard of

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Was asked and said he was happy with the squad, but things can change overnight. Very little said to be honest. Cards close to the chest on that front.

Yeah, definitely. Its how managers should respond really, but he wasnt pushed on it thats for sure