Josh Onomah

Josh Sims 

Grady Diangana

George Thomas 

Gabriel Martinelli

Bright Enobakhare 

Angel Gomes

Tahith Chong

George Thomas and Enobakhare stand out as they were on loan in league 1 last season, we've obviously been watching that league a lot so seems logical their next loan is championship

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, DevKWat said:

I trust @Smoggydownsouth contribution 100% but for it to be 4 incomings yesterday down to just 1 today doesn’t add up. I think they are trying to keep fans expectations down personally in case deals don’t come off

That was my thought. They seem more aware of fan reaction and we haven’t had a good window for a while!!  

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

I trust @Smoggydownsouth contribution 100% but for it to be 4 incomings yesterday down to just 1 today doesn’t add up. I think they are trying to keep fans expectations down personally in case deals don’t come off

Very possible. Also, some of the incomings may be based on outgoings.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

If this 1 is the prem attacking midfielder who could it be 

Josh Onomah

Josh Sims 

Grady Diangana

George Thomas 

Gabriel Martinelli

Bright Enobakhare 

Angel Gomes

Tahith Chong

George Thomas and Enobakhare stand out as they were on loan in league 1 last season, we've obviously been watching that league a lot so seems logical their next loan is championship

The 1 we're talking to also can play striker rules out almost all of that list!

I've been racking my brain all I've come up with is Diabate and Izzy Brown there's not many that fit the attacking midfielder who can play striker criteria.

Just now, Jamie-H said:

The 1 we're talking to also can play striker rules out all of that list!

I've been racking my brain all I've come up with is Diabate and Izzy Brown there's not many that fit the attacking midfielder who can play striker criteria.

On transfermarkt it says Thomas, Martinelli and Enobakhare can play across the front 3 

How unsettling must it be for the players though.  We can come on here and throw our 2p in.  But for players in training, get back in the changies and switch your mobile on and have 23 messages from your agent.  Tomorrow you might be in a different city, country, league with less than 24 hours notice.  It must affect some more than others but I can understand taking those players out of training 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Under promise and over deliver!

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

One signing isn't enough even without any outgoings. Let's hope he's just playing down expectation.

How many players are people expecting us to have? For me, one more winger would be alright but probably not necessary. And I'd like to replace Shotton but with George and Fry back, what's the point? Just keep him as a versatile squad player.

• Like 1