oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

8 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

On transfermarkt it says Thomas, Martinelli and Enobakhare can play across the front 3 

I like the Thomas shout he looks creative with 7 league assists for Scunthorpe. Martinelli will be around the Arsenal team with Nketiah leaving and I think Enobakhare doesn't fit the midfielder who can play up front hint he's more of a striker who can play RW.

I figure it's someone 20-22 I doubt we'd risk loaning an u18 player it's just trying to figure out who it is it's not Diangana, Murphy or Kent.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

For me 1 winger in is the absolute minimum, 2 would be nice but unlikely

Our current wing options are

Fletcher - A striker

Browne

Johnson - 1 okay game in 18 months

Tav - Box to box CM 

Was hoping for a biggish signing to make us more threatening on the wings but doesn't look likely so I'll settle for a solid prem loan 

• Like 1

Randolph, Mejias, Pears

Dijksteel, Shotton, Fry, Wood, Ayala, Friend, Bola, Coulson

Tav, Clayton, Howson, McNair, Saville, Wing

Browne, Johnson, Britt, Fletch, Rudy, Walker

One more winger and I think we at least have enough to prove the concept of our future. The squad can obviously improve still, we could replace plenty in this squad with better if we had the money to do so. But there's a good mix of experience and young lads in this squad already. One more with no outgoings would be fine.

Does 'one more signing' simply mean that any others will be loans? Or is it that we can manage one more player on the wage bill without having to sell? 

Maybe it's a compromise.  Woody keeps Assombalonga and Fry on the understanding that our finances can accommodate only one more player in, loan or otherwise? 

1 permanent (who by the way Woodgate was talking sounded like quite a big player) and a couple of loan signings then maybe get any of Rudy, Saville and Shotton out we can class this as a good window 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

1 permanent (who by the way Woodgate was talking sounded like quite a big player) and a couple of loan signings then maybe get any of Rudy, Saville and Shotton out we can class this as a good window 

Yeah it sounds 100% like the club know the exact player they want

58 minutes ago, Changing Times said:
59 minutes ago, Will said:
1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

Boro have just released today’s training pics. No pictures of Britt at all

There’s nothing to worry about Jake

Exactly.  Pointless him training when we're selling him tomorrow ?

You also said Randolph was leaving and that we weren't signing Dijksteel. I'm starting to think that you aren't ITK.

We were told last summer approaching deadline day that we were looking to get 5 in and ended up with 1 or 2. Personally think we've had a very good window considering our circumstances.