Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Good or bad?

No idea, just speculating.

To be honest, if the window shuts tomorrow and Fry and Britt are both still Boro players I'll be happy. We can always bolster the squad in January.

16 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

For me 1 winger in is the absolute minimum, 2 would be nice but unlikely

Our current wing options are

Fletcher - A striker

Browne

Johnson - 1 okay game in 18 months

Tav - Box to box CM 

Was hoping for a biggish signing to make us more threatening on the wings but doesn't look likely so I'll settle for a solid prem loan 

Coulson is naturally a winger and I think we could see him play there more regularly as the season goes on 

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Deals are getting more expensive as the clock ticks.... club will not break their new protocol on deals.. get the feeling we are being priced out of our targets.

Sounds about right 

I reckon the day will pass with no ins or outs and we'll have all gone a bit mad yesterday for nothing. Madness will ensue tonight and tomorrow also.

Undoubtedly the ITKs tonight will get some word of what's happened today later on when their sources have all got their phones back.

Then it'll be radio silence from SDS tomorrow as he's golfing and won't be allowed his phone under penalty of death, he'll have all the info and none of the communication skills. Perhaps if we can arrange some kind of messenger pigeon before you go tomorrow SDS, we'll be alright.

4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Deals are getting more expensive as the clock ticks.... club will not break their new protocol on deals.. get the feeling we are being priced out of our targets.

Normally I’d understand this is what happens but surely with a player like Kent the price is either staying the same or even going down. They have no plans for him and can’t loan him out after Thursday either so they’ll want him gone? @Smoggydownsouth

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

What about the loans.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I reckon the day will pass with no ins or outs and we'll have all gone a bit mad yesterday for nothing. Madness will ensue tonight and tomorrow also.

Undoubtedly the ITKs tonight will get some word of what's happened today later on when their sources have all got their phones back.

Then it'll be radio silence from SDS tomorrow as he's golfing and won't be allowed his phone under penalty of death, he'll have all the info and none of the communication skills. Perhaps if we can arrange some kind of messenger pigeon before you go tomorrow SDS, we'll be alright.

Surely they can’t take a guest’s phone of them ?

Good day everyone,

Can someone kindly give a quick update of whats happened today.in terms of rumours. I know we confirmed dijksteel but that is it.

Thank you