Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I'd like a CB in on top of the RW/ST coming in... But, all told, it doesn't look awful. Especially if Hutton were to come in too.

GK - Randolph / Mejias / Pears

RB - Dijksteel / Hutton / Spence

LB - Bola / Friend / Coulson

CB - Fry / Ayala / Shotton / Friend / Wood

CM - Clayton / Wing / McNair / Howson / Tavernier / Saville?

WG - Browne / Fletcher / Johnson / *NEW LAD*

ST - Britt / Fletcher / Gestede

The likes of McNair, Coulson and even Shotton could cover extra positions than listed too. Then there's Reading, Malley, Wearne, Liddle and Walker could still be in contention.

Only area I'd have any real concerns about would be the depth at Centre Half. 

EDIT: If Fry or Britt were to go though, that just highlights where we'd have major issues...

• Thanks 1

For me Assombalonga is the one to watch. Palace coming into big money from Zaha, suggestions from the Bristol City end that they’re getting desperate and are showing interest again 

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

I have a feeling both fry and britt might go. I have a feeling that palace will panic and pay stupid money for britt in particular

And where does that leave us....In it up to our eyes...Jees I hope not

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Championship team. Asked not to disclose club

For me he’s the one player we can’t lose, his goals and contribution from midfield this year will be huge. I would be gobsmacked if we sold him at all let alone to a rival 

46 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Things change in football so quickly, mate, and I can't be held responsible for that.  For example, we aren't actually selling Assombalonga, hurray!

But now we are again ?

This "you said this, you said that" is a joke. I could be a life long Leeds fan playing for Fleetwood, Boro come on make an offer I say "yes" and the transfer process begins. 

Two days later I get an offer from Leeds - I ssy sorry to Boro and go to the club I would have picked given the choice. Or we go for medical and the wife says "no way I'm living here, don't sign" - there's so many scenarios when dealing with a human being looking for the best for his and his families future. 

Why can't people see that this is how people are?  Sometimes it's hard enough to keep a player who's under contract, let alone one who has said he will sign one. 

2 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

This "you said this, you said that" is a joke. I could be a life long Leeds fan playing for Fleetwood, Boro come on make an offer I say "yes" and the transfer process begins. 

Two days later I get an offer from Leeds - I ssy sorry to Boro and go to the club I would have picked given the choice. Or we go for medical and the wife says "no way I'm living here, don't sign" - there's so many scenarios when dealing with a human being looking for the best for his and his families future. 

Why can't people see that this is how people are?  Sometimes it's hard enough to keep a player who's under contract, let alone one who has said he will sign one. 

What position do you play?

• Like 1