Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

"Trying hard to get another signing in"   I thought it was signings as Woody said we had a thin squad.  Are we now down to 1 signing in the works as other targets haven't come off ?  

We signed Dijksteel today.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Even I'm waiting for the twist.

I think at least one big player will go. I can see a team panicking and paying stupid money which we’d be stupid to reject

Just now, BoroJake said:

I think at least one will go. I can see a team panicking and paying stupid money which we’d be stupid to reject

There comes a time in every transfer window when even stupid money should be rejected. Money doesn’t win you points.

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

We signed Dijksteel today.

Cheers for the update Mendi , super helpful that. 

So it was always just 2 then when Woody said we were looking at making signings to bolster a "thin" squad. ?  I understand thanks dude. 

3 minutes ago, Will said:

There comes a time in every transfer window when even stupid money should be rejected. Money doesn’t win you points.

That’s true. Depends how early an offer came in

4 minutes ago, Will said:

Depends for me on what the goals and objectives are. If the aim is to be mid table/have a run at the playoffs, then selling for silly money has to be considered and replenish the squad the following summer. If the sole aim is promotion, then it has to be rejected. 

Only the hierarchy can answer that one unfortunately