Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I have it on good authority that Marcus Edwards is going to be a Boro player by 5pm tomorrow. If this doesn’t happen, I am to instantly resign from the board. Hang up the ol’ posting boots and die on this hill. Marcus Edwards. Tomorrow. Or I’m gone.

• Wow 2

There is maybe 5-6 players who fit Vickers description of this mystery target that seem available and realistic the only 1 I've seen linked with a club is Izzy Brown and Stoke.

For those catching up our target is a young, pacey attacking midfielder who can play striker as well on loan from the Prem according to Vickers.

• Like 1
Just now, DevKWat said:

@Smoggydownsouth Out of interest how has it gone from us wanting maybe 4 in to just the one, have all our top targets turned us down and we weren’t prepared to go for the 2nd choice options in those positions?

Prices change mate..  players change mind... loads of factors in a deal

3 minutes ago, Crumb said:

I have it on good authority that Marcus Edwards is going to be a Boro player by 5pm tomorrow. If this doesn’t happen, I am to instantly resign from the board. Hang up the ol’ posting boots and die on this hill. Marcus Edwards. Tomorrow. Or I’m gone.

Hopefully you are correct. Looks like he may be a good signing

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:
2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

@Smoggydownsouth Out of interest how has it gone from us wanting maybe 4 in to just the one, have all our top targets turned us down and we weren’t prepared to go for the 2nd choice options in those positions?

Prices change mate..  players change mind... loads of factors in a deal

But presumably we still want four players otherwise why did we want them all in the first place?  The specific players that we wanted might not be an option any longer but we must still want four players if that's what we wanted.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

But presumably we still want four players otherwise why did we want them all in the first place?  The specific players that we wanted might not be an option any longer but we must still want four players if that's what we wanted.

Expectations change as we realise deals cant be done.  They were all in the pub with Pulis last time!!

Just now, Changing Times said:

Except if the specific players you wanted aren't available anymore, maybe you no longer want 4 players? Maybe you don't want your 2nd or 3rd choices in those positions, and therefore you no longer want those players, now you only want 1 player that you know you can get in.

If those players became available again and wanted to come, we'd go back to wanting 4 players.

You always try and make things more difficult than they are.