Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

But presumably we still want four players otherwise why did we want them all in the first place?  The specific players that we wanted might not be an option any longer but we must still want four players if that's what we wanted.

CT you push me to drink sometimes ?

My mate who is a sports reporter based in London said that Poch said Marcus Edwards is as talented as Messi was at his age.  However he is a bad news character.  Possibly in a last chance saloon stage.

Sounds perfect!!!! ??

Based on descriptions provided of said target it is Adama Traore!!!

I have no authority for this other than my own fantasy. My previous  fantasies have never come true but my luck has to change one day. That day is tomorrow people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Naisby said:

We been done for a while I think if some of the comments on here have some truth in them,

We signed a player 11 hours ago.

Just now, Youngy228 said:

My mate who is a sports reporter based in London said that Poch said Marcus Edwards is as talented as Messi was at his age.  However he is a bad news character.  Possibly in a last chance saloon stage.

Sounds perfect!!!! ??

Robbie Keane and him sound perfect for each other?

• Like 1
Just now, Youngy228 said:

Sounds perfect!!!! ??

North East would be perfect then.

• Like 1

Maybe just me but I read earlier a potential target we had was probably going to go to Sheffield Wednesday, unless the feelings between the clubs have settled down I’d be surprised if Wednesday and Newcastle do business as they will be in court soon. Unless this is the fat mans way of saying sorry.

Just now, Naisby said:

Maybe just me but I read earlier a potential target we had was probably going to go to Sheffield Wednesday, unless the feelings between the clubs have settled down I’d be surprised if Wednesday and Newcastle do business as they will be in court soon. Unless this is the fat mans way of saying sorry.

Money talks - everyone else refusing to pay the cash.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

We signed a player 11 hours ago.

That transfer had been rumbling on for over a week before he signed, but I was really meaning that we knew who we wanted but as our list got shorter due to funds being static and prices going up, I think we realised it was going to just be loan bids we had already put in and we’re just waiting for the ok from their clubs.

i hope that we still looking but I think as final day approaches our usual decision of that’s going to cost too much will kick in and we will reluctantly sit back and Hope loans arrive.