oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, Barnaby said:
31 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Lee tomlin is between 20-23 stone. Could be him? 

He could still turn Kompany inside out....Just saying

He has actually lost a lot of weight this summer. Looks like a different player. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7218105/Cardiff-Citys-Lee-Tomlin-opens-mental-health-torment.html

• Confused 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Marcus Edwards makes sense for what Woody wants. Left footed right winger who can cut inside, not sure he has ever played ST before though?

Just wanted to thank all the ITK guys for making these last few weeks lurking in this thread pretty entertaining! @Smoggydownsouth @Raf smog @nunthorpered Apologies if I've missed anyone off the list.

• Like 3
Just now, Naisby said:

That transfer had been rumbling on for over a week before he signed, but I was really meaning that we knew who we wanted but as our list got shorter due to funds being static and prices going up, I think we realised it was going to just be loan bids we had already put in and we’re just waiting for the ok from their clubs.

i hope that we still looking but I think as final day approaches our usual decision of that’s going to cost too much will kick in and we will reluctantly sit back and Hope loans arrive.

Sometimes the loans are the ones that cost too much.  It's money gone at the end of the day - no chance to get money back.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

My money's on George Thomas from Leicester

Concur with this he's small and technical with aggression researched a bit he's 100% available for loan and the Championship seems the right level for him. The other options like Diabate and Brown don't fit as well as George Thomas does to both Vickers description and the style of player he is.

1 minute ago, fleetwoodsmog said:

Marcus Edwards makes sense for what Woody wants. Left footed right winger who can cut inside, not sure he has ever played ST before though?

Just wanted to thank all the ITK guys for making these last few weeks lurking in this thread pretty entertaining! @Smoggydownsouth @Raf smog @nunthorpered Apologies if I've missed anyone off the list.

Top forum.  I had been a member of another 'well known' for a while and only just recently joined this.  Its fantastic - top stuff.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Concur with this he's small and technical with aggression researched a bit he's 100% available for loan Championship seems right the other option like Diabate and Brown don't fit as well as George Thomas.

My logic is we must've watched Browne last season and George Thomas scored in both games vs them haha

• Like 1

Another angle to look at things is that we are currently priced out of moves for Jordan Ibe and Murphy for example but these clubs want rid and prices will drop if they don't get serious interest the nearer it gets to the window.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Top forum.  I had been a member of another 'well known' for a while and only just recently joined this.  Its fantastic - top stuff.

kiss-ass ?

• Haha 2

Like what sds said refreshing to see us not been bent over backwards with deals .... if we keep the lads we got and don’t add anyone else I thinks it’s been a tremendous window

• Like 1