Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

No. There is another target but it’s too early to post really and few are in for him. Prem midfielder. 

Some other guy here seems adamant we’ll be getting Marcus edwards

I think that whole market for Prem teams to suck in all the players then send em out on loans that cover a lot of their expenses has finally burst.

if so it will mean more talent should be available to more clubs and hopefully a return to proper reserve team football, not at the expense of the U23 but in addition too.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

We enquired about a prem player and the loan fee was 1.2 mil

Don't understand why folks are surprised didn't we pay something like that for Hugill who was also untried in Premier League

1 minute ago, Boroinredcar said:

Don't understand why folks are surprised didn't we pay something like that for Hugill who was also untried in Premier League

we paid 2m for Hugill.

I don’t want us to pay ridiculous loan fees or wages and I do think we’ve had a good window up until now but I think we’re still think even if we bring one in tomorrow. Think ideally we need a centr-back, winger and a bonus inside forward. Still might get a shock tomorrow mind. 

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Stop guessing haha. Mid 20's all you're getting. happy hour drinking GIF

You’ve set the scene for the next hour now ?. It’s just going to be people guessing names?